Our donors are our Heroes of Care
Heroes of Care is our annual drive to raise funds for specific improvements at Nisbet lodge and McClintock Manor, and to support long-range planning for the future of the properties.
The “heroes” in Heroes of Care is all about our donors and the difference you make in the lives of the residents of Nisbet Lodge and the tenants of McClintock Manor. Recently, you made it possible to:
- Redecorate the dining room and replace the furniture – a spectacular and costly upgrade in the day-to-day experience
- Replace all curtains in our residents’ rooms, improving privacy, functionality and appearance
- Install a defibrillator in the main lobby of McClintock Manor and provide training.
- Add more musical programming, particularly for our Greek residents.
- Expand music therapy to a full day a week.
- Install several pieces of art and many fine photographs to enliven the walls of our buildings
- Redecorate the hair salon
- Install new roller blinds and valances in the 9 resident lounges
- Replace furniture in all of the resident lounges – $30,000
- Upgrade the second floor activity room – approximately $5,000
- Support McClintock Manor tenants – help with costs and equipment for recreation activities – $5,000
- Support ongoing redevelopment planning to ensure a bright future for Nisbet Lodge
GIVE NOW! We’ve made it easy.