Volunteer Opportunities at Nisbet Lodge
Volunteering is a great way to make a difference in the lives of seniors, learn new skills and be part of a community. Whether you have a little or a lot of time volunteers allow us to do so much more than we could do otherwise. The following are some of the areas where volunteers help out. That being said you may have an idea for a new program and we would be interested in hearing from you.
- Friendly Visiting (for English, Spanish and Greek speaking residents)
- Feeders at Mealtime (training provided)
- Musicians (bring some life into the home)
- Escorts for Walking and on Trips (wheelchair training provided)
- Student Placements (for high school and college/university students)
- Computer Training (one on and one and group programs)
- Spiritual Programs (Hymn Sing, Bible Study, Holy Communion)
- Wii Games (Bowling, Tennis, etc.)
- Special Events (Birthday Parties, Seasonal Celebrations)
- Pet Visitation (St. John’s Ambulance trained)
Fundraising For more information on Volunteering contact Melissa Homulos at email@example.com.